Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Funnys

Hehehehe, Pink!Hehe Hello Kitty (Laughing)Listen up ya'll cause this is it,The beat that I'm bangin' is delicious.Preppylicious definition make them frat boys' crazy,I use my daddy's chauffer: I can drive I'm just too lazy.You can see me, you can read me,Go a brand name on my booby.Wives' got reasons why they hate me,Cuz their hubby's wanna date me.Preppylicious.My thoughts are so ambiguous,If you ask my IQ, I'll tell you 92.I give kisses, (muah, muah)Even though I'm such a bitch.I'll be friendly to your face,But be careful I'm a witch.I'm so vicious.I'm hot hot.So damn vicious.My spray tan and golden locks.I'm so vicious.Got a taste of what I'm not.Preppylicious.F-F-F-Fake it, fake it.Preppylicious, DefPreppylicious DefPreppylicious Def, Def, Def, Def ,Def Def,Def.Preppylicious Definition, Always on a diet,If it's packed with carbs or sugar than I will refuse to buy it.I'm the B to the L O N the D the E and can't no other white girl die her hair like me.I'm Preppylicious.I'm fashionsensalicious.I'll be up in Dior maxing out my card for sure.Starbucks whore!I drink my coffee day and nightGet my Chai Tea make it light so my jeans don't fit too tight.I'm so vicious.I'm hot hot.So damn vicious.My spray tan and golden locks.I'm so vicious.Got a taste of what I'm not.I'm delicious.Hold hold hold hold up, check it outSugar daddy daddy if you really want me,Buy me silky panties then you'll get a taste for free.I'll be easy easy,I'll act super cheesy,You can ride me all night and I'll say it's all right.S to the T to the U P I D girl you're stupid.S to the T to the U P I D girl you're stupid.J to the E to the A L O U S you're jealous.J to the E to the to the to the to theHit it Barbie!All the time I play around boys gather roundAlways starin at my boob job boucin up and down.I don't want to talk now I just want to text,Always passing all that trash from one girl to the next.And I know I'm coming off just a little superficial But I just can't deny that my nose is artificial.But I'm tryin' to tell That my body's still rockin',It's fine as hell.But they say she's so vicious.

No comments: